(Exhibiting Rules and Regulations, Page 3)
1. There is no date limit on entries.
2. Only properly mounted entries will be accepted.
3. If there are not more than three entries in class 4 and 5, entries from both classes will be
combined for a general category.
4. Entries from outside Highland County are permitted.
5. PRIZES in each class: 1st - $15; 2nd - $10; 3rd - $5; $100 of gifts for Best in Show
1. Deer (under 9 points)
2. Deer (over 9 points)
3. Deer (horns only)
4. Fish Juvenile (10 years of age and under)
5. Fish Adult (11 and over)
6. Animals (general class plus birds)
9. Bobcat (Wild Cats)
10. Western Game Animals
11. Juvenile Class (15 and under)
12. Ladies Class
13. Best in Show, Prize is $100 and Rosette
14. Best Taxidermy of Show, Prize is $50 Gift Certificate and Rosette
|Best in Show and Best Taxidermy of Show is sponsored by
PJ “Perry” Huffer Plumbing